Friday, December 31, 2010

Old Traditions, New Standards

The year 2010 for me was a year full of unexpectedness. Getting to know a number of people and welcoming them as they become an integral part of my life, as others have bid farewell as they go into transformation and head another path.

A great number of valuable lessons of life have been learned through different methods from here and there. All these, I am grateful of despite the downside that I had to face. All lead however to a fruitful experience in which I was able start applying to the rest of my coming days.

A person who was included greatly into my life is my girlfriend, Ging.


Yiheeee! Lol But yeah, this 2010  would be way different without her. I would have made it through but as a different person.

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.