Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Every one who experienced childhood would have written a list of greedy Christmas wishes written in paper or in mind. Despite not getting all of it or any of it true, it does not stop the pleasure of simply making one for the simple pleasure of having something to look after. So, here is my 20 year old self, and my Christmas wishlist.



1. To begin with, is the probably the simplest and easiest to grab. Chuck Taylors. I really enjoy and feel comfortable wearing them. I don't have a specific design in mind but I prefer high cuts than low cuts.


2. Next is something I am really itching to have is a new phone. Not just any phone, a smartphone and not just any smart phone but an HTC Desire. It is one of those with the best specs that is out in the market.


3. What you see above is just Canon's concept camera. It is not exactly what I want to point out but I want an SLR. I just wanted to share that Canon has something coming up that looks like that. I'm willing to wait till it releases.


4. I really am going to edges here now Alienware is on the list. I'm wishing anyway right?

5. Lastly, cold hard cash. What more do I need to say?

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.