Monday, December 20, 2010

Mini-Update

With nothing much to do for the holidays, I might be spending my time reading books I should have read a long time ago. Picture related, I'm currently finishing Chuck Palahniuk's Rant. I find it very entertaining and mind blowing(I'm not sure if that's the right term but anyway...).

Oh btw, we might be going to Baguio! (keyword: might) I really wish it would push through.That would be a great place to spend the vacation.

Welp, that's all for now, I have books to read.

See ya!

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.