Friday, December 10, 2010

I've just finished reading it and I honestly don't know how to start this with anything. It is definitely a good read with how the story was put together. The originality in Chbosky's craft into this writing this book is quite creative, I have not come upon a book written the way it was.

How the story was put together itself is amazing and will surely get you into reading thinking about "what happens next" as you flip through one page to the next.

I must say that Stephen Chbosky really knows how to put words into our mouths. I mean this in a thankful way, to have read the book, that there are things we don't know are and now because of the book I already do. This is one of the books that I wish I had read when I was younger, it would feel right and fitting and more relatable than now, it felt late and I felt old. I'm still glad to have been opened to this door where I found the poem Absolutely Nothing by Osoanon Nimuss, songs from Charlie's mixtape to Patrick with songs such as Asleep and Vapour Trail, these are the things that made Charlie feel infinite in his connection towards other people. I have seen the words put together and tossed around a lot of times already and it is only now that I understand what it is and perhaps I have yet to experience it.

I am glad that The Perks Of Being A Wallflower was the book I picked when I wanted to read all a sudden again. It definitely will put me back into that part of my world, reading, I missed it so much and I have so much to read.

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.