Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh Silent Night



This year is so far the most 'quiet' of all Christmas celebrations. It carried a different air of that the past years. It might have been the weather or my growing into a different stage of life, I'm not yet sure. Quiet as it is, it still is quite merry.

My family and I went to hear mass in celebration to the birth of Jesus. The church was crowded and I was forced to sit outside. Despite that, I was still able to hear the readings, the gospel and father's homily. There were many famous faces there, idek. Such as the Ramoses, Reyver Cruz and his family and Mike Dizon of Sandwich. I should also tell you, the homily tonight of the father who celebrated the mass was quite meaningful to which he related life in such a different way.

We then headed home for our Noche Buena and gift opening.



 Yeah as you can see above we had so much food and a bottle of Novelino for everyone. We all got stuffed with the great meal our parents prepared. Nomnomnom!


Right after eating we started opening gifts. Look! I got a set of briefs and a new headset! Exactly what I need. lol


Of course, the yearly Christmas family picture!

We'll be leaving for the province in an hour or so and head to Baguio in the next day. So... I'll tell you about it when I get back. See ya!
Merry Christmas to you all!

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.