Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heart to Heart

Right when I came home from the North, Ging and I went out. Cheesy and corny it may be to you, we missed each other that much. I brought her pasalubong from Baguio such as the strawberries. She gave me this book as a present. It consists of poems inspired by paintings and/or vice-versa. I have looked through some of them and there are those pretty interesting ones and those really great ones. The paintings/illustrations are quite good too. A painting by Andy Warhol was translated into a poem and became one of my favorites in the collection. The way it was made gave me a laugh. I could also get ideas for my writing here.

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.