Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm a photographer nao!!!


Yes, because many people around the interwebz that photography is only for those with (d)SLR, so I got myself one. I kid, father asked someone to look for cheap second hand dSLRs  in Cebu for quite some time. Months passed and yesterday was the day among the days of all the blessed days. (what) It is an old  EOS 350D that went with Tamron SP AF 17-50 mm lens. It also came along with

For starters it is a good set for my brother's and I to practice and see our way through how SLRs are used. This would be the first time I would get a hold on one and I'm really looking forward to using it.

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.