Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January the 19th

A date with Ging because it is the 19th. Yeah yeah that would be because it is our monthsary today. We don't really celebrate it but I just thought why not. There is this place called The Wharf, Lakefront along East Service Road of Sucat, ParaƱaque. They have all these restaurants and bars and a (sorta) stage in the middle. We ate in Dencios and saw some of Ging's officemates. Their office is quite close there, which is also why that's where we went. Yeah the pictures are just our faces, deal with it. We really haven't been spending much time together because of some constraints but we're trying to make up for it. 







I know I am not that perfect person type with all my flaws. I know that I went missing for quite some time and I really am trying to make up for it. One day, I'll cut my hair, not too soon though. I hope you understand. lol Anyway, thanks for such a great day. ♥

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.