Friday, November 19, 2010

Magic In A Coffee Shop and of Burgers Filled With Love

The greatness of my day yesterday started out in this burger shop along Taft Ave. 
Yes, Zark's Burgers. Their huge burgers filled the hungry stomachs as my friend and I each devoured a share of what they called the "Shaq", assuming it was named after the NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal. While another friend of ours shared one of their burgers (which I didn't get the name of) with her boyfriend. This was not the first time I tasted one of their amazing burgers. The last and first time I ate there since yesterday was during their anniversary where in they had a discount on their "Jawbreaker". I am not sure but it seems similar to the picture above. Good times indeed.

The latter of that afternoon was spent with the same friends and a few others who I have just met that day. We hang out in Cafe Noriter which was also along Taft Ave. We did not do much but fool around and play this weird but fun game. 

As evening set in I set for SM MOA to watch the much awaited screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. 
In comparison to the rest of the Harry Potter movie series,  part 1 of the Deathly Hallows is definitely one that readers of the series would enjoy. I would not want to spoil how the movie went, despite many would really know what already happened, just so you can enjoy the movie yourself. Don't wait for it to be out for download or in DVD, get your butt up that chair and hit the cinemas.

Of course I would not forget the reason of all reasons as to why yesterday, today and tomorrow will always be great. 


How many months has it been since she drew this on this cup on Noriter? I don't remember. What I know is I enjoyed spending my time with her as I always do. I enjoyed watching the movie with her as well. What you think I would watch it alone? Nah. I was on a movie date last night and we watched our favorite book series together. Oh boy yes, was it a day.

Creative Commons License
Digital Monochrome by Samuel Estuesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at black-thru-white.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at eastwestsamuel@gmail.com.